Trees Water & Building Issues

LarryA

Way to much water, trees and buildings in water, Water on top of mountain at KHQM. Installed the following. FTX Global base. FTX Global vector, FTX Global Land Class NA, Alaska, Canada, Europe. Had no issues or bleed thru.  

Tonight installed Trial for Pacific NW. Got a message some Land class had been removed when installing Pacific NW. Un installed Pacific NW Trial Version has not helped with the issue using the un installer. Location KFHR (Friday Harbor) & KHQM. Have not checked other areas.  Pacific NW is still listed in FTX Central & Installed Products after running the un installer. According to the manual running the un installer should remove the product so why is Pacific still Listed as installed? May have missed a step.  

Thank You

Larry

post-44921-0-91296900-1440961310_thumb.j

Way to much water, trees and buildings in water, Water on top of mountain at KHQM. Installed the following. FTX Global base. FTX Global vector, FTX Global Land Class NA, Alaska, Canada, Europe. Had no issues or bleed thru.  

Tonight installed Trial for Pacific NW. Got a message some Land class had been removed when installing Pacific NW. Un installed Pacific NW Trial Version has not helped with the issue using the un installer. Location KFHR (Friday Harbor) & KHQM. Have not checked other areas.  Pacific NW is still listed in FTX Central & Installed Products after running the un installer. According to the manual running the un installer should remove the product so why is Pacific still Listed as installed? May have missed a step.  

Thank You

Larry

I am presently in the process of removing absolutely everything ORBX form my FSX install because of this very issue. All of these will be re-installed when I make sure all of them are updated to the very latest versions and most importantly the latest ORBX libraries. I'm hoping this will solve the problem. If not I shall count to ten with a previously prepared fence paling.

Jon

• 2 weeks later...

First need to apologize for a late reply. Bit under the weather feeling much better. I think both of you are correct and appreciate the link. Made an oops installing Vector & Iceland and thought it was worked out. Having issues with the scenery.cfg  Missing library objects names.    

Un installed all Orbx products & FSX. Cleaned the hard drive thru Elevated command Prompt and ran a clean installation. The backed up the hard drives. Will start tomorrow installing the Orbx products. Before I start read thru each manual again make sure not missing any procedures.    

Will post back as soon as the new installation is completed. This should fix the issues with to much water and Trees. Please give me several days still a bit under the weather. I like to test each up Grade with a complicated aircraft long flight to insure no hick-ups before proceeding to the next up grade.   

Thank You Both for the Replies & Have a Great Day.

LarryA

• 2 weeks later...

We had a very hard rain 18 inches in 1 1/2 hours on the 14th. 3 inches of water in our home. Was delayed again installing the Orbx products. All went well. Thank you for all of your help and recommendations. Have a new interest in FSX.

Thank You

LarryA

Archived