2.6 gig. Jarrad are you ok?

Benny

So I wake up, late on my e-mail and see that KEGE is out.. let see if I can download this one from home (expensive LTE / cellular connection).... nop! Now I have to dress and go to my shop to download this one... grrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Seriously, the amount of stuff must be quite amazing at 2.6 gig... 

On top just because of ORBX I had to upgrade my download and upload speed at my shop.... so that is 20$ + per month... all because of ORBX, the upload part is when I make ORBX video... ha ha ha.... :-X

Ben

G'day Ben,

As Bruce points out, the PR coverage is where the lion's share of data goes. I did use a few tricks to make the download size much smaller than it could have been - KJAC has an almost identical coverage size (just over 1500km2), but kicks in at 4.5GB :) 

Hope you enjoy the scenery regardless; I always enjoy your video work :) 

Cheers,

Jarrad

I downloaded 1WA6, PAKT, CYBD, KJAC, KEGE and OpenLC NA in 1 day - today! I guess this is my alltime download record 8)  :blink: Good they are installing fibreglass cables into our streets just in a few days. ;D

I'm very sure my 2 newies - KEGE and OpenLC NA - will be amazing!!

G'day Ben,

As Bruce points out, the PR coverage is where the lion's share of data goes. I did use a few tricks to make the download size much smaller than it could have been - KJAC has an almost identical coverage size (just over 1500km2), but kicks in at 4.5GB :)

Hope you enjoy the scenery regardless; I always enjoy your video work :)

Cheers,

Jarrad

Jarrad, I have not been there lately for ORBX and YOU, why, simple,  we have a short summer here in Canada, even if I'm not simming much I do buy ORBX product.. just so you guys stay on business HA HA HA. Bought Sedona but not installed yet.

Will buy KEGE and do a vid about it in 5 days, before that I am to busy flying drone over so many places.

I miss doing ORBX vid, so much bro but I need... to appreciate our short summer

Best regards, Ben

Archived