Fall City

dexthom

I installed 1WA6 with the triple installer and all looks good.  There seem to be a problem with some of the Object Flow.  The fellow that loads the boxes into the pickup is on strike and the mechanic has an open end wrench floating about him.

post-5641-0-48829700-1438902024_thumb.jp

post-5641-0-96399000-1438902072_thumb.jp

​

Since your problem seems to be ignored in 2 forums here for some reason, I have downloaded the triple installer of Fall City and have installed the airport into P3d2.4.

The guy with the wrench is working on the red Cessna correctly in my installation, but I can confirm that the box loader is on strike also on my system. So there seems to be an issue.

A response from one of the Turbulent guys would be nice. Thanks!

Hi,

Sorry for not responding sooner, I didn't notice your post.

Indeed the box loader is on strike. Without going to a lengthy explanation as to why, this was a compromise to overcome the animation not running correctly in P3Dv2.The alternative would have been to remove the vehicle animations altogether.

The guy with the wrench should be working ok  - at least he was during testing. I'll have another look.

Cheers,

Greg

The character seems to be static.  I am running Win 10 and P3D2.5 and as an experiment I placed an animated mechanic there and he performed correctly.  Here's a video clip of what I see.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0bgfve0vi0vjpiw/Desktop%2008.15.2015%20-%2014.34.16.02.mp4?dl=0​

Yes, other characters will work correctly. These particular animations are linked directly with the Vehicle Flow animations - they aren't part of the orbxlibs and are specific to 1WA6. 

Again, I'll have a look at the mechanic but unfortunately at least for the foreseeable future, the box loader is not going to happen in P3D.

Greg

Archived