--JEEZ--

timest

Gentlemen... if I had a hat on, I'd take it off for you. (LOL) This is some amazing stuff you created. Hope you like these shots.. I sure liked flying, but not so much taking them, as I just wanted to enjoy myself. Stunning work fellas!  :o

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Man FSX has never looked so good with default clouds ....

LOL!

Pure class, all of it mate.

LOL John!

Pure class is what you & your team created... simple as that! ;)

I just created all of the environment textures today, so all of these are experimental at best, but see what realistic scenery does for everything else? LOL!

Tim and John,

Best of both environmental packages.  Thanks so much for getting some FTX/REX shots out on the forum.  This is what reality simming is all about for me.  I cannot wait for your product to be out, and John, I am totally impressed with FTX.  You have a loyal customer in me.

Yea, I have FEX also, but REX looks very good.  Compitition is always a good thing.  FEX does sound like it has serveral major updates coming down the road soon, so should be interesting to compare the two products then.

FTX - no compition right now, amazing job.  - and yes I have GEX enhanced, and it good, but does not compare to FTX.

Wow, those shots are awesome. I'm really looking forward to REX. Seems to be a superb combination together with FTX.

Timest, would you mind telling me which program you use to take and resize your screenshots. They are looking very crisp. I seem to be losing much quality in my shots through editing.

Thanks in advance Michael

Wow, thanks guys for the kind words :)

Alvega: like I said in our forum.. for the life of me I don't remember where I got the repaint, BUT I have emailed to a couple people who asked for it, and you are no exception.. just email me at: t_fuchs@realenvironmentxtreme.com and I would be happy to send it to ya ;)

MiDin: I use Photoshop CS3 for my image resizing.

JohnG you just press the "V" key to snap shots in FSX ;)

This *has* to be posted at FSW dude, seriously!

OK! OK! - this ol'fart is getting totally anagrammed out - what the hell is FSW?

I think I have figured out FEX but what is REX (apart from a running targets name) and GEX (enhanced or otherwise) - I do think that I have figured out FU Fu F fu fu fu fu fu Posted Image but all these others are really starting to strain the few working brain cells I have left

edit - I forgot to say Brilliant - just bloody brilliant or should that be f f f f flippin f f f fantastic

edit 2 - I just had to have another good look - I am more than bloody amazed - I take it that there are 2 different products here - those daylight shots of the whatever single engine plane it is could pretty well pass for RL shots (are they?)

Now - shock the sh*t out of me and tell me that the seasons actually change correctly and I am likely to call you a BS artist ;D

George,

REX is on short finals and it's an Environmental package for weather water clouds the works imho the one to get ;D

FEX is available same as above but some things less in it that REX

GEX is another Gound Environment package that is available out there

FTX is what we have here and to phrase it in your terminology this is a Fanbloody Tastic eXpirience  8)

Hey guys.. if you're using Vista (which I am) then the location is here:

C:\Users\YOUR NAME\Pictures\Flight Simulator X Files

Is this the XP location, if so do you know where it would be located in Vista?  I have had a good look and could not find such a file.

Cheers and TIA.

Archived