Not Ice Station Zebra but, S.I.R.P.

FSRobert

A small taste of SIRP †Stikine Icefield Research Project †10 camps in all why not end your flight with some mighty fine BBQ at The New Brads B&B Bait and BBQ ( Nina´s Good Eats ).

Go Fly away and hope you enjoy the ride.

>https://vimeo.com/133677922  <------- Click on the word VIMEO and remember to turn on HD by clicking on it to blue. 

Nice video Robert, enjoyed that very much I had SIRP back in FS9, FSX/P3D version looks very nicely done. Had to laugh at your cameo near the end, maybe for authenticity black paint the teeth all but 1 or 2 with corn-cob pipe and possibly a banjo on your knee.

Thanks everyone and cheers very glad you enjoyed to video.

Jeff, I guess my Paul McCartney t-shirt and computer in the back-ground did not fit in perfectly with the video, there´s always a next time. Concerning that cameo, as the band " Supertramp " wrote in a song " Give a Little Bit " and that I try to do.

I am just thankful with the cameo you meant myself and the Abominable Snowman who was at the end of the video!

Ta Robert, yes that's sort of what I meant, your videos are great value always with surprise inclusions always entertaining. The cameo of yourself was a masterful ending, great to see you having fun with the media. The Abominable snowman was great maybe the guys at MM could model him as a Stikline feature, huge footprints leading to a 15ft hairy critter lurking around the various camps. Keep the fun stuff coming.

Archived