Trees on runway at Lacrosse Muni - WA30 (CRM)

DAVIDF4

I have a report of trees congregating on the runway at Lacrosse Muni - WA30.
This is part of the Central Rocky Mountains scenery.

There are several trees up and down the asphalt runway, but the group that have set up right in the middle (pictured) are particularly problematic.
I always impressed by the pretty accurate treatment these obscure airfields get, but this one's a bit broken at the moment.
Thank you, Dave.

Bushes.jpg

I have a report of trees congregating on the runway at Lacrosse Muni - WA30.

This is part of the Central Rocky Mountains scenery.

There are several trees up and down the asphalt runway, but the group that have set up right in the middle (pictured) are particularly problematic.

I always impressed by the pretty accurate treatment these obscure airfields get, but this one's a bit broken at the moment.

Thank you, Dave.

Dave, on my FSX there is no tree anomaly on the runway, please see pic.

Have You updated the scenery patches up to patch 4 "FTX NA CRM Central Rocky Mountains V1.00 Patch 004 February 2015"?

If not please do not forget to re-install afterwards the latest Orbx library again.

Wulf

2015-7-8_7-15-6-470.jpg

Good point Wulf - I have Global too.

Out of interest I took a look using Global (no hybrid), and there are no trees.

2015-7-8_8-34-39-232.th.jpg

Ziggy reported a similar situation here, with trees visible to those who have Global (&PFJ) but not visible in Global.

I have Global & CRM with all patches up to date, FTXC2 is set accordingly, although the point made about autogen density could be a reason as my density is on dense.

-Jim

autogen density: Just checked up to extreme dense but not impacting the appearance.

Dave@ please ensure to set any non-Orbx scenery entry from this airport or Global-LC or UTX entry into lower prio (below FTX entry) in the FSX/P3D scenery library. Priorization changes could be easily done with FTX Central 2 -->Settings --> Tools --> library insertion points.

Hi guys,

attached below a small autogen exclude file for the airport that should fix the issue; unzip and place in \ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_NA_CRM05_SCENERY\scenery.

Cheers, Holger

Thank you kind sir, you are a gentleman and a scholar!  I'll check it out this evening when I get time to fly.

-Jim

Thanks for the quick response Holger.That fixed the problem.

For the record my CRM is patched up to 004, I don't have global (just most of the regions), and my FSX autogen density is at the maximum
(and TERRAIN_MAX_AUTOGEN_TREES_PER_CELL= 6000 in FSX.CFG too, just for total overkill...I make my i7 sing for its supper).

I suspect it's perhaps the autogen density that allowed this to slip through originally.

Thanks for the quick response Holger.That fixed the problem.

For the record my CRM is patched up to 004, I don't have global (just most of the regions), and my FSX autogen density is at the maximum

(and TERRAIN_MAX_AUTOGEN_TREES_PER_CELL= 6000 in FSX.CFG too, just for total overkill...I make my i7 sing for its supper).

I suspect it's perhaps the autogen density that allowed this to slip through originally.

I too keep my Autogen high, but only because I like to hear the screams of pain eminating from my i7...they didn't call it Devil's Canyon for noth'n! lol

-Jim

Archived