First FTX AU GOLD BETA SHOTS!

How much overlap is there between the regions? Now that you have one 'complete' (though I know you will still be working on it for a bit longer to make it truely complete) how much easier/faster will it be to develop the new regions?

How much overlap is there between the regions? Now that you have one 'complete' (though I know you will still be working on it for a bit longer to make it truely complete) how much easier/faster will it be to develop the new regions?

Oh much faster now. The underlying tech is all there now, and not much R&D left to do. So we can now focus purely on content, artwork, landclass and coastlines. Much, much faster. Just don't ask for release dates, because after today, I am never going to give them out, LOL!

Hey dont worry about release date issue for the AU Blue, after getting this installed and running it could have been delayed and delayed over and over if I knew it was going to be as great as it is, still amazed by it, and have just started flying around in it. 

we do need to give you guys and steady dose of FTX previews, otherwise you would get withdrawel symptoms .......... ;)

That's a good point. Customer Service and being active on the forums and within the community is one of the KEY things a developer do. And yes we would all go through withdrawl  ;D

Hello to the FTX crew.

Two things I've always wanted to do when visiting over the ditch. 

1st: Go to the world famous MCG

2nd: A day out at the world famous Flemmington race track.

I've been to Flemmington ( wonderful),  now I can almost see the locker rooms at the MCG.

You have stunned us all with your first effort, and now I am really looking forward to your next release.  You guys are great you really are.

Jim.

Beautiful   :o

My curiosity, which is your "texture" for inland water ?

REX ?! FEX ?! Which the theme for FEX ?

FEX Water - "Orbx Brown" theme, by Peter Wilding. He and I made it together during a skype chat one day :)  It's based on my original VOZ brownish water tweaks from 2004.

Beautiful   :o

My curiosity, which is your "texture" for inland water ?

REX ?! FEX ?! Which the theme for FEX ?

FEX Water - "Orbx Brown" theme, by Peter Wilding. He and I made it together during a skype chat one day :)  It's based on my original VOZ brownish water tweaks from 2004.

But is possible download "Orbx brown" theme by Peter Wilding ?? :)

Archived