Bad withdrawals ,need a FTX fix bad !

Well I'm now in Canada have been for 3 weeks, all is well and settling in nicely, however we sent our gear about 2 months ago so it would get here shortly after us ! pigs bum, phoned up to find out what the go is, only to learn is going to be another 3- 4 weeks and more $$$ so its been almost 2 and a half months now with out a flight ....thinking  i may have to have some lessons  again.

How ever the internet is super fast  but I only running a notebook for now and no flight sims will work on it !

I will hope FTX AU with fix up me missing good the beauty we call home as well.

>:( >:( >:

Oi ya better change your  TAG to the left too boy oh  you is an Ex Pat now so you is in C a N a D a  (newfie joke  - you'll get it eventually)

God I'd love to visit Canada again. Northern BC the Lakes of Northern Alberta simply stunning.

Andy, they did a story about movers ripping you off like that, and if you dont pay they keep your stuff, I would call the RCMP on them if I were you, its a well known fraud done by many movers.

Hard lines Andy.

I'm in a similar boat - been without FTX for 2 months now and it's killing me.  I'm awaiting the DVD but it's en route from OZ to the UK so taking a while.

On the plus side (for you and I), when you DO get set up and fly in FTX again, you'll have that wow / grin factor all over again!

Dave.

Archived