AU region Issues

Navigator

Hi Team,

I have FSX Acceleration and I have all AU Regions installed Sp4 along with Global and Vector. I am getting lakes and texture issues all over Australia regardless whether I set the region to Oceania or Global?

See the following screenshots.

What would cause this? How can I fix this?

Thanks

Lindsay

AuError1.jpgAuError2.jpg

Sorry I forgot to mention that it is also happening in the NZ scenery as well. This is over the ocean just off from Christchurch in NZ?! Trees everywhere  over the ocean and miss placed tiles everywhere?

Error.jpg

Hi all patches are up to date for au and NZ. I might recheck global when I get home. I recently had to reinstall global after I ran the fsx disks to repair fsx. New orbx library installed. FTx central insertion point is at the start of the default fax scenery. But that's another problem I have too. I have LC EUROPE And In the scenery library in fsx I set these entries below all FTx regions yet it doesn't set and resets itself above again. It's becoming frustrating! Why does it reset itself?!

Hi there,

the issue with the "morphing" texture is an incompatibilty with Global Vector; see http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/77587-agitated-scenery-near-sydney/#entry710249

As for your insertion point it only affects the FTX block of entries, not the openLC entries. Thus, setting it to the topmost openLC entry should do the trick; that way the two blocks stay in the correct order relative to each other.

Cheers, Holger

Hi Holger,

Thanks for that. I unticked everything from the vector config panel and it didn't work. I then unticked vector from the FSX scenery library except the AEC (wouldn't let me) after that and I still have the same problem. lakes everywhere and textures are a mess. Something has gone wrong I'm at a loss.. whats next a full uninstall?

Your help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Lindsay

Archived