FTX Cote d'Azur rural areas

As it seems that I put Eze on your minds, let's make a little pronunciation lesson as I'm afraid that some of you may say "easy"  :P   ! In French, it sounds something like "says" without the starting s : ays.

If you check out Google Earth, they have recently expanded their 3D technology, e.g. Eze village now looks quite detailed.  Maybe that can help to visualise some of the difficult locations?

Hi Jabble, i have checked Eze in my Google Earth Pro, but no 3d is implemented there :(

Maurizio, we will all sincerely appreciate the refinement of flat roads, if it is possible.   It adds to the immersion and for those who drive cars through the scenery it is a joy.

Thanks

Ken

I'll see what i can do Ken :)

will this scenery be sold as a Fat-region or addon for FTX global.

and has it already been tested with aerosoft nice in relation to blending.

especially in prepar3d see many blending issues with aerosoft addons, and unfortunately aerosoft will be not the company trying to support the customers the way orbx is doing in solving problems.

Thanks so much Jabble, i see :) Maybe you are right about the different behaviour, sometimes i use my tablet to take the textures, because it shows 3D where with the pc is all flat, anyway textures are very poor, i reworked many of them to eliminate defeats. Better real pictures, if they exist and can be used.

will this scenery be sold as a Fat-region or addon for FTX global.

and has it already been tested with aerosoft nice in relation to blending.

especially in prepar3d see many blending issues with aerosoft addons, and unfortunately aerosoft will be not the company trying to support the customers the way orbx is doing in solving problems.

I have not tested with P3D but in FSX is compatible, obviously the colours of the two sceneries are not the same and there is a autogen conflict in some parts of the border, anyway nothing that cannot be fixed. When i have chance i post some shots with NiceX installed :)

Archived