NZQN Scenery Ground Lifted

josh0504

Hi all, 

I have just installed ORBX NZQN and Orbx North Island and when ever I load at Queenstown, I find that the ground seems to be lifted.

See Image bellow

2015-6-17_7-58-20-260_zpshwesvxoh.png

If anyone could help, much appreciated.

Thanks, Josh

There is an airport elevation file named

ADE_FTX_NZSI_NZQN_elevation_adjustment.bgl in Scenery\World\Scenery.

If you have not set Oceania in FTX Central, this file will be disabled and named

ADE_FTX_NZSI_NZQN_elevation_adjustment.off.

Please run FTX Central, set it to Oceania and check that this file is both present

and named ADE_FTX_NZSI_NZQN_elevation_adjustment.bgl, before you revisit

the airport.

There is an airport elevation file named

ADE_FTX_NZSI_NZQN_elevation_adjustment.bgl in Scenery\World\Scenery.

If you have not set Oceania in FTX Central, this file will be disabled and named

ADE_FTX_NZSI_NZQN_elevation_adjustment.off.

Please run FTX Central, set it to Oceania and check that this file is both present

and named ADE_FTX_NZSI_NZQN_elevation_adjustment.bgl, before you revisit

the airport.

Ok Thanks Nick,

Much Appreciated.

Josh

I have the same problem  even though  ADE_FTX_NZSI_NZQN_elevation_adjustment.bgl is present.  I had understood that reinstalling NZMF and NZQN after installing NZSI SP3 fixed elevation issues at these airports well while this worked for NZMF it didn't for NZQN.  Further suggestions much appreciated.

Bruceb

Sorry to be a pain about this but I would be grateful if someone who is across this could provide assistance.  This problem has been around for some time in this forum ever since the release of NZSI SP3 with no clear answer just various suggestions that don't seem to work - at least not for everyone.

Thank you

Bruceb

Sorry to be a pain about this but I would be grateful if someone who is across this could provide assistance.  This problem has been around for some time in this forum ever since the release of NZSI SP3 with no clear answer just various suggestions that don't seem to work - at least not for everyone.

Thank you

Bruceb

Hi Bruce, I think it may be better to start a new topic. As the Josh's question has been answered this one may not be looked at again. Just a thought. ;)

I think I have fixed this - after reinstalling the airports I installed the latest libs which unbeknownst to me also installed FTX Central V2.  Having discovered this and enabling it and then applying the Oceania region the elevations seem to be corrected for NZMF and NZQN.

Bruceb

Archived