NSTU Pago Pago missing trees

I love the Pago Pago scenery, but the trees are missing.

The autogen houses are there but I only have a couple of trees along the runway as a part of the airport scenery.

I tried to change the autogen density, but that didn't help.

Or is it because I don't have the FTX Vector 1.20 update? I'm not able to download that file (posted that problem in another topic).

René

Hi, make sure you have installed the latest Orbxlibs, and set the region to Global in ftxcentral, after that the trees in American Samoa will display with any region set

Tim, if you already have the latest libs...and also have Central2...do you (as in the past) always have to, as the last procedure of a scenery install...to reinstall the libs?

Tim, if you already have the latest libs...and also have Central2...do you (as in the past) always have to, as the last procedure of a scenery install...to reinstall the libs?

Nope, not anymore. You only need up update the Orbx Libraries if FTX Central 2 notifies you :)

Although you should re-apply the group as Tim said so that any additional files get switched over

Nope, not anymore. You only need up update the Orbx Libraries if FTX Central 2 notifies you :)

Although you should re-apply the group as Tim said so that any additional files get switched over

Thank you for the clarification, and will reapply the group.

Archived