No car traffic on Vector roads in the NSTU scenery...

Orbx Flyer

Does anybody have car traffic showing up on Vector roads within this scenery?

I am flying out of NSFA at the moment, and (setting of 30 percent for car traffic) don't have any car travel being generated on ony vector spawned, roadway.  Do you have any?

I wonder if it just takes some time for P3D to generate some....anyway, back to the flight...

There is a small amount of road traffic on the American Samoan island of Tutuila, I'm fairly new to creating road traffic so I'm learning as I go, I want to extend the coverage more if time permits

Regarding ships, the default FSX ship traffic file places 1 or 2 ships in the lagoon right next to NSTU airport, which is a bit incorrect, there is nothing a developer can do to remove them apart from turning the ship traffic slider to 4% or removing the default ship-traffic file

There is a small amount of road traffic on the American Samoan island of Tutuila, I'm fairly new to creating road traffic so I'm learning as I go, I want to extend the coverage more if time permits

Regarding ships, the default FSX ship traffic file places 1 or 2 ships in the lagoon right next to NSTU airport, which is a bit incorrect, there is nothing a developer can do to remove them apart from turning the ship traffic slider to 4% or removing the default ship-traffic file

Thanks for the answer, Tim.  I guess then, that by having a Vector road spawned, does not mean that P3D or FSX will place autogen cars and trucks on it?  Is that so?  I had Vector turned off in the Scenic Library...and then turned it on...and roads appeared on the islands, but alas...no traffic...barren. (smile).

Archived