KPSP INSTALLATION QUESTION

shermank

Hi all,

I bought and installed KPSP yesterday, and flew around the scenery area today for the first time. It appears as if everything installed correctly. However, the installation does NOT show up in FTX Central Airports list, but, it does show in the drop down menu listing installed products. thanks for any help and advice. 

P,S, I have not listed it in my Sig, but I do have FTX Global.

Sherm

Hi all,

I bought and installed KPSP yesterday, and flew around the scenery area today for the first time. It appears as if everything installed correctly. However, the installation does NOT show up in FTX Central Airports list, but, it does show in the drop down menu listing installed products. thanks for any help and advice. 

P,S, I have not listed it in my Sig, but I do have FTX Global.

Sherm

Hi Sherm,

Where does it appear in the "installed products" list?

It should appear under "FTX Global"

Hi Ben....and that is exactly where it is. Before installation, I set Central to NA, thinking that was the correct thing to do. After I posted my question a few minutes ago, it occured to me that I should take a look at Central and perhaps look at the Global settings. So, this problem is quickly solved. I have no problem if this thread is removed by the management. Again, thanks....

And, just a quick note. I took a look at your profile where I learned that you live in Melbourne AU and are 18 years old. I live in Highland Park IL USA and turned 74 last month. What a great online community this is to bring people from so many backgrounds, age groups and locations together in friendship. It is just one more reason why I love this hobby and try to learn something new about it as often as I can.

Sherm

Archived