PAHO sunk

Venturi

Good day zoran,

First, have you got the latest SAK service pack installed? Make sure you've got it first, but if you do navigate to Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery and locate "ADE_FTX_SAK_PAHO_elevation_adjustment.BGL". Make sure it is set to .BGL and not to .OFF, if it's already set to .BGL could you post the timestamp of it?

Cheers,

Alex

Everything looks right there, just checked myself and ticking or unticking AEC doesn't make a difference. 

Mesh could be a culprit, but it's unlikely. Homer includes its own 5m mesh, FSX loads the highest resolution mesh available so unless the mesh is a finer resolution than 5m it won't have impact. 

Do you have any addons from Misty Moorings, UTX Alaska, or a third party AI program? 

Yes I did have some misty moorings stuff but had a hard drive fail and didn't end up reinstalling them. I have WOAI

I will do some trouble shooting and see if I can isolate something. I can put all my AI in a temp folder and see how that goes as well and get back to you later.

Hi there,

I've noticed a file named "PAHO.bgl" in the second column of your first screenshot. What's the full folder path of that file?

Cheers, Holger

Hi Holger

E:\FSX-SE\steamapps\common\FSX\RWNumberUpdateSubs\scenery

Thanks Holger that appears to have been the culprit, after several circuits there is no sinking. I have about 100 airports in that folder and I think it may be my ATC program's runway number updater . Any way all good to go now 8)

Archived