Issue with LSAZ

Hi guys,

there is an issue with the airport LSAZ. There is a electrical tower at the runway 4. Make it difficult to land.

At the real airport there is no trees and electrical tower.

Cheers

43u1iqtuk1qh.png

9iqhd5atv6c.png

2yvczywh314.jpg

• 1 month later...

FWIW I think we seem to have an issue with exactly what version of the sim is being used. Richard sees the errors and Stephen does not.  Stephen in another post mentioned he was using P3D.  What is Richard using as well as the reporting user?  The version of the sim being used for the reported issue needs to be listed in the original post because apples and oranges, while both fruit, are quite different.

On another note the subject airport is listed in the VECTOR manual configuration too as needing to be disabled.  did the OP disable LSAZ?

FWIW I disabled LSAZ via the VECTOR configuration tool and the airport then lies in hole with steep embankments surrounding the airport.  R/W 04 still has the electrical transmission tower present and a very high embankment across the approach end of the airport so the airport is better with VECTOR entry set to enabled for LSAZ.

There is one other thing I tried and that was to disable the 'power lines' in the VECTOR Configuration Tool "Various Features" TAB.  Of course this will remove the offending transmission tower but all others in the sim as well, not a viable solution for me.

And I am using FSX (DX9).

Hi gents,

I don't like to fix things out bypassing the problems, but ... really I think it's a "issue" of Vector.

Look at the 3rd shot from starter post: no "Power Lines" in the vicinity.

If someone unticked "Power Lines" on tab "Various Features" of FTX Global Vector configurator will fix LSAZ too!

lazwLinesPower.jpg

However, there'll be no "Power Lines" in other sceneries, because this is a layer of Vector!

Cheers,

Archived