FTX Global/FTX NA Gold Northern CA/ Santa Cruz AP

captzog

I'm new to this, have downloaded the support information re: FTX products, but due to the impending closed of the current sale in a few days I want to make sure that I'm not buying something I already have.  What I have:  FTX Global + FTX Vector; what I want:  FTX NA Gold Northern Ca  and Santa Cruz AP.  My question is simply this:  Will the FTX Northern CA and Santa Cruz airport add another level of detail, or not?

Thanks to anyone for your help.

Captain Zog

I assumed it may have been on the roadmap for an upcoming product, maybe he means Half Moon Bay.  Either way and back to the op's question, the differences between FTX Global textures with Vector an FTX Region is pretty incredible.

I assumed it may have been on the roadmap for an upcoming product, maybe he means Half Moon Bay.  Either way and back to the op's question, the differences between FTX Global textures with Vector an FTX Region is pretty incredible.

Agreed.

Or this could be regarding Watsonville airport which is the closest to Santa Cruz and I've heard it called Santa Cruz airport. I've been there in real life and checked it out once or twice in FTX NoCal - it's definitely one of the improved ones and in my opinion very good for a non-stand-alone airport.

There was also a Scotts Valley apt, about 6 mi from Santa Cruz.now closed(X) Had power lines at end of  runway & very tall trees at the other end, was quite an experience landing & taking off there. I used to live in Felton Ca very close to Scotts Valley.

Ron

Archived