Missing fuselage and corrupted runway

nasim

FTX Global- FSS 0240530

FTX-Global VECTOR- FSS 0266911

FTX NA- KMRY Monterey California  FSS 0376701

FTX Gold USA Northern California- FSS 0376707

FTX NA Blue USA/Canada Pacific Northwest- FSS 0379076

After I replaced my old computer and installed FSX Deluxe Edition, on May first (2015) I installed  the latest FTX Global download then FTX Global VECTOR.  A week after I purchased and installed FTX  KMRY  Monterey regional Airport  and within a week FTX Gold USA Northern California and the last installation was FTX Blue  USA/Canada Pacific Northwest    I don’t know when the problem started but every so often when I fly to Monterey Airport by the time when I get close to the Airport except two pilots and their chairs my Aircraft is missing it’s  fuselage from any outside views.  Second at Tacoma Intl. Airport in Seattle Washington the Terrains are running in the middle of runway this does not happen at Boeing  Field/King Co. I have not fly to any other northwest Pacific cities yet to know if there are more corrupted areas.

Thank you

Nasim

Hi Nasim

Is your FSX Deluxe updated to SP2 or Acceleration? And did you install the latest Orbx Libs after your last install?  :)

And then here are the five basics I do regularly:

1. Set FTX Central to Global and put a check in the Hybrid mode box, then click "Apply"

2. Make sure mesh resolution is set at 5m.

3. Reinstall the latest Orbx libs.

4. Do a scenery cache flush.

5. Run the Auto AEC tool in Vector after every scenery change. Be sure to click "Apply"

Cheers

Doug

Hi Nasim

Is your FSX Deluxe updated to SP2 or Acceleration? And did you install the latest Orbx Libs after your last install?  :)

And then here are the five basics I do regularly:

1. Set FTX Central to Global and put a check in the Hybrid mode box, then click "Apply"

2. Make sure mesh resolution is set at 5m.

3. Reinstall the latest Orbx libs.

4. Do a scenery cache flush.

5. Run the Auto AEC tool in Vector after every scenery change. Be sure to click "Apply"

Cheers

Doug

Doug

Re step 1. - Do you leave FTX Central on Global & Hybrid mode checked, or do you switch back to North America & untick hybrid??

TTM

Doug

Re step 1. - Do you leave FTX Central on Global & Hybrid mode checked, or do you switch back to North America & untick hybrid??

TTM

TTM

Yes, I just leave FTX Central on Global & Hybrid mode checked at all times and works great....IMO switching Regions is just a nuisance and causes more problems then its worth. :)

Doug

Thank you so much Doug, you solved my problems all together.

What I have is Acceleration update. as you suggested first I change my FTX central to Global and checked Hybrid box, then I ran AEC tool in VECTOR and apply it, I already had up to date ORBX Libs and that’s did it.

Thanks again

Nasim ^-^ 

Very interesting.

I'll give your system a try.

When you were setting this up did you fly some areas in say North America under NA, then go to Global/Hybrid & compare the quality of the scenery etc & find Global/Hybrid  better or no worse, but more stable??

TTM

Yes, and I fly Oceania/New Zealand...and I just leave FTX Central on Global & Hybrid mode checked.

Very interesting.

I'll give your system a try.

When you were setting this up did you fly some areas in say North America under NA, then go to Global/Hybrid & compare the quality of the scenery etc & find Global/Hybrid  better or no worse, but more stable??

TTM

Yes and no...there is very minor detail enhancements flying Region specific like building roof tops etc. but the overall quality is the same IMO, and not worth the risk of creating problems for hahaha

Pardon for me butting in, but with Orbx Libs reinstall.

Do you first UNinstall the Orbx Libs already in?  I have the latest Libs installed.

Thank you.

iRex

No, just reinstall the latest libs over top and always last after every scenery addition.

Pardon for me butting in, but with Orbx Libs reinstall.

Do you first UNinstall the Orbx Libs already in?  I have the latest Libs installed.

Thank you.

iRex

Archived