orbx regions not loading

Hi All,    9-45am  5/15

Recently purchased regions England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, Australia and N Ireland. I have all required paperwork.

England worked perfectly. I cannot load any of the others.

The unwrapper never fully unwraps and when continueing I end up with  'require disk 2.'

Can anyone please help ?

Sincerly

Monty

G-Day Doug, 

(As we say in Australia )

Approx 1tb free space.

Created a new folder and moved zip file into it and attemped to exe Wales.

Same result as before. Un-Wrapper only goes to app. 9/10 of the bar. Then box appears

stating " Install about to start do not press Finish untill install is complete OK or Cancel.

Press OK and follow instructions.......Back to Please insert Disk 2.

Cheers Monty

Ps:Am I doing something wrong ?

Created a new folder and moved zip file into it and attemped to exe Wales.

Ps:Am I doing something wrong ?

Hey Monty

(As we say in Canada...hahaha)

Your above method is not correct.....do not move the zipped file anywhere....just right click on it and "extract all" into a different new folder....then click on the .exe  :)

Cheers

Doug

Hi folks,

I have the same problem. A PCDVD copy of FTX_WALES 1.0, purchased through Flightstore on 26 March 2014 (order no. WEB192668) loaded OK into FSX Boxed but since I've moved to FSX:SE I just cannot get it to load. The message is that the file is being used by another program - but it's a temp file that the DVD installer is creating!

"C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Local\Temp\_ir_sf_temp_0" is the path that's causing the issue. I've tried safe mode, I've tried copying to the hard drive and nothing seems to work. I also bought a PCDVD copy of FTX_ENGLAND at the same time and it loads OK so I don't think its moving to FSX:SE that is necessarily causing the problem.

I have download copies of Northern Ireland, Ireland and Scotland (FSS0296429, 23 June 2014) from FSS and they are just fine. AND - I've just bought FTX_Global, Vector and LCEurope - all brilliant and loaded OK.

Please help - I have no idea how to get FTX_WALES to work. All help appreciated.

Thanks

Greetings Langlai,

If you purchased FTX Wales on DVD, but NOT from the FSS, you can buy a "cross-grade" License that allows you to download the latest version of FTX Wales from the FSS Store for a whopping AUD $3.95/ USD $3.14. I did this for 3 regions and was well worth the (minor) effort involved. ::)

Here's the link.

http://www.flightsimstore.com/product_info.php?products_id=2810

Respectfully,

Brian

Hi Doug,

Followed your last instructions and now all is perfect. my sincere thanks.

Now for Canada and America. I think I will read the instructions this time.

Again many thanks for your time and help.

Monty

Holger,

Thanks for your intrest but all is solved

Cheers  Monty

Archived