Holgermesh PNG

jsapair

I have Global Base, Vector, Jackson, Global 2010 FTX Compatible. Any need for the Holgermesh PNG in my case or am I covered?

JJ 

You need it.  I didn't have it at first, thinking I had it covered with the Jackson's scenery, but many fields, especially the outlying regional upgraded airports, had major terrain anomalies.  But come to think of it, that was probably before I got Pilot's mesh so now I'm not sure.  Might as well try it and see how it is, it's free...

We built the project using PNG Holgermesh only, but the source of this and FSGlobal2010 is the same, if there are any differences it would be with compiling methods used,

So to conclude yes you are fine with FSglobal2010... for now.... because very soon we will be providing an update which improves the PNG mesh definition up from 72m to 30m (lower number is better) so when that happens you will require the PNG Holgermesh as we will need to make some adjustments to the AYPY Jacksons package to coincide with the 30m PNG Holgermesh release

Archived