ftx norway flying houses

Cannow

I have just purchased ftx norway and I am getting flying houses I have pilot 2010 mesh disable europe from mesh and reenable all returns to normal.I have several other ftx regeions and don't chris problem sp1 installed

You didn't mention if this is in FSX or P3D, but it's a known bug regarding autogen buildings.  Refreshing the scenery like you did after disabling Pilot 2010 Mesh reset it.  FTXNorway has its own mesh, so it doesn't matter if you enable/disable Pilots mesh when using this region.

Hi there,

please see here for more information: http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/89983-ftx-eu-norway-ensh-flying-houses/?p=819001

Whether you keep PILOTS' mesh active or not should have no bearing on the floating houses; it was the process of refreshing the scenery library that caused the buildings to come back to earth. Personally, I've assigned a key combination to the "Refresh scenery" event in the Options > Settings > Controls menu (Buttons/Keys tab) as a work-around; I use Ctrl-Shift-S but any unassigned combination will work.

Cheers, Holger

Thank you holger I have read the other post . Strange this only happens in Norway for me . Wales and Scotland and New Zealand equally hilly never noticed but three flights in Norway and three cases of flying houses . Have tessalation and 5m mesh. Will have to refresh scenery more regularly.Hopefully between Lockheed and yourselfs this can be cured at some time.

Archived