Kaspersky AV reports Monument Valley SP1 as infected and deletes it

Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 immediately reports Monument Valley SP1 as being infected and deletes the file. For me it's the first time an AV program reports an ORBX software as malware. I could mark SP1 to be excluded from scanning but after reading the other comments on heavy P3D malfunctions after installing the SP1 unfortunately I'm not quite shure if Kaspersky might be right or not?

Well Jack, it's the first time that I face this problem with an ORBX software. And in this case I even can't download the file, immediately after the download finishes Kaspersky says it's malware and deletes it. Ok, not a real problem, you just switch off the AC scan, download and install the software.

But normaly I store the ORBX files with the licenses on an seperate drive for possible reinstalls. Unfortunately with MV SP1 I face this problem. Because just after enabling Kasperky again, it recognizes the attached drive and deletes the file. Normaly it asks for the desired action and the I could exclude the file from scanning, but in case of SP1 it doesn't ask and deletes it straightaway.

Well, maybe it's an isolated problem just with my system. I reported it in case of being of interest for other users.

Archived