Felts Field is Missing Sort of

How Should I fix my setup? This is what I have:

I have ran Felts Field for 2 years on FSX Gold with noproblems. Then  I upgraded to the Steam Version of Microsoft Flight simulator, this has been good and bad and I hope it breaths new life into FSX once the bugs are squashed.

I have tried re-installing. 

I even tried to identify the roof textures to see if the files were missing or something.

I am missing Roof textures, and objectFlow objects. I know that object flow was not working for the steam edition. I find the loss of the roof textures totally ruins the immersion in the KSFF area and I have been avoiding Flightsim because it is very disappointing, even if they were white and looked fake it would be better then missing the building look so fake when you can see through them. Are the Roof textures custom or Microsoft? 

I do not think that Object Flow is working since the clock hands are missing.

I did see a butterfly animation do not know if that is object flow or not?

I do wonder if the roofs are a objectFlow function? Do the textures change with season?. I tried spring summer fall and winter and all state are messed up.

I do have REX 3 but IT worked properly with the non-steam version? I do not think that REX effects KSFF.

Devils Tower is also missing with this install. 

Orbx Config:

GLOBAL

USDT Devils Tower FTX US DEVILS TOWER VERSION 1.00 - April 2015

REGION

Northern Rockies FTX NA NRM Northern Rocky Mountains V1.00 PATCH 004 April 2014

Pacific Northwest FTX NA PNW PACIFIC NORTHWEST V1.0 PATCH 008 February 2014

AIRPORT

KSFF FTX US KSFF Felts Field Spokane 1.00 - 27th November 2012

OTHER

Orbx Libraries FTX AA ORBX LIBRARIES VER 150331 31st MARCH 2015

Please help.

post-56457-0-84675700-1430014232_thumb.j

post-56457-0-63347600-1430014237_thumb.j

G'day there,

Try this fix and let me know how you go:

1. Make sure you have the latest ORBXlibs installed, and that you have enabled the Objectflow security prompt when you start up FSX (if you haven't done so prior). 

If that doesn't work, then;

2. Go to your Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_AA_KSFF\scenery folder

3. Find all the files that finish with "_ObjectFlow_KSFF.xml" and rename them with the ending "_ObjectFlow.xml" - eg Westsim_Spokane_Placement_Roof_ObjectFlow.xml, Westsim_Spokane_Placement_clock_ObjectFlow.xml etc. 

This will force the KSFF to use the latest version of Objectflow (KSFF ships with an older version), but the trade-off will be that some control panel options won't work correctly. 

Let me know how you go,

Cheers,

Jarrad

Thank you for your quick response Jarrad,

Changing the objectflow to the newer version per your guide, did not fix the problem, It did work like you said it would when I fixed the real problem objectflow installed for FSX rather then FSX steam edition. 

The answer was in this post:  http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/89673-temporary-workaround-for-installing-orbx-scenery-with-fsxse/

My  FTXSettings.xml was pointing to the FSX install rather then a FSX-SE install. 

Archived