Do you plan to update the installers for P3Dv2.5 compatibility?

WebMaximus

Hi,

Right in the middle of doing a fresh re-install of P3Dv2.5 (latest version) and was wondering if you guys plan to update the full installers of FTX Global, Vector and openLC to be fully compatible with P3Dv2.5 and also include the latest versions in the full installer so you can install without any unhandled exception issues and also be sure to get the most current version right 'out of the box'?

Not the installers I have so maybe I need to download them again. I checked my downloads in my Flightsim Store account but couldn't see any version information but maybe I overlooked it.

So what you are saying is that if I download all installers again I'll have full installers that will install the latest version of all these products and they are all fully P3DV2.5 compatible?

Everyone with 2.5 had to reinstall their OrbX stuff as LM was changing the location of important files and didn't publish an update, only a full version. So yes, I installed all my OrbX stuff (see signature) in P3d 2.5.

It is important that you apply the latest OrbxLibs after the first installation of an OrbX product. With the newest OrbxLibs you get proper scripts and the new FTXCentral 2 to properly handle the other installations.

If I remember correctly there were some error messages in the very first install which you could ignore.

The only incompatibility is the older version of FTX Central that is called up with the installers, so we won't be doing any updates.

The solution is to ignore any error messages from the old FTX Central and use FTX Central 2 exclusively.

Archived