Wrapper problem at installation FTX Global Base

Neffets

Problems to install FTX Global Base download file by Wrapper:
The wrapper is not able to finish.

I open ORBXFTXGlobalbase130.exe, activate by internet and the unwrapping start

After some minutes the window opened that the installer is to be exected. But after 3 hours the running bar shows the same position;

after 36 hours !! the wrapping does not finished.

No software runs in the background

I think the software was hanging up

Support from flightsimstore.com with different ideas does not found a solution.

Are anybody there to have addition idea?

• 7 months later...

I have the exact same problem with Vector, registers OK but wrapper gets to about 80% then hangs up.

Installed global, Pacific  Northwest and KPDX  previously it worked fine. Have tried a couple of times and have used a down loader mgr, with no success.

No response to problem at flightsim store. It would be smart if disks were an option, two 5.5 hour downloads suck when it does not work.

If I get any new info I will post, not real hopeful however.

If there's not enough room on your C: drive where the Temp folder is located, then the wrapper will hang up.  That might be the source of your problem.  Clean up the C: drive to relieve some space and see what happens.  Vector is a pretty big program and needs some space to unwrap.

Cheers!

Discs are always an option at FSS.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Digital Media Service  AUD$12.00
[FSS-010]

pixel_trans.gif
Available Options:
Delivery Option:  

Help? Click the Add to Cart button to add this product to your shopping cart.

Download this page as a PDF  

Digital Media Service

Many of the products available as an Instant Download at The FlightSim Store are quite large in size. Often this can be a problem when it comes to downloading them from our servers, especially for those on a dial-up internet connection. We've solved this problem with our Digital Media Service.

You can now have the download products from your orders shipped to you on CD-ROM, DVD-ROM, or USB Flash Drive and skip the hassle of downloading them to your computer. Products will be delivered on a CD or DVD labelled with our Digital Media Service brand in a white disk envelope, or on a USB Flash Drive. The contents of the disk will include the exact files that are available for you to download from the order screen accessible from Your Account. Often also included are any relevant registration details in a separate text file. These disks are not boxed versions you would normally purchase in stores.

Note: When ordering the Digital Media Service please ensure the following:

• 2 weeks later...

Same here. Installer gets to about 80% then hangs. So I click on 'finish' and program stops. Not much help from FlightSimStore.

I have the DVDs and am installing the Orbx Australia Software on an XP desktop (With FSX installed) that is not connected to the Internet.. I take the key generated by the installation to my Internet connected Laptop and get the KEY generated by their servers. I re-install the program again (nuisance) just to get to the option where I can enter this KEY.

New message: File NOT VALID.

What a pain.

• Nick Cooper changed the title to Wrapper problem at installation FTX Global Base

Archived