KMRY Issues

rogera

I am having continuing elevation issues with KMRY. As per Jarrad's suggestion I reinstalled KMRY then the hotfix and found yet again the elevation below. So I then ran the Vector elevation tool and no difference.

dLDkNcTt.jpg xGrxyIHQ.jpg c5iNIHtZ.jpg

Hi Jarrad,

No I don't have My Traffic installed. I have had to switch several times between the elevation tool on or off for KMRY. It's weird! Do I still have to have the hot fix installed?

Cheers,

Roger.

G'day Rogera,

As long as you have the latest updates for NCA installed, then you won't need the Hotfix (which was only meant to be a stop-gap until said NCA patch was released). Regarding Vector, you should make sure that KMRY is disabled with the elevation tool. A couple more things to try;

1. Go to your Flight Simulator X/scenery/world/scenery folder and make sure that the file ADE_FTX_NCA_KMRY_elevation_adjustment.bgl is definitely present (as it should be). 

2. Do a search of your Flight Simulator X folder for "KMRY", and ignore all results from your ORBX folder as well as the two specific files ADE_FTX_NCA_KMRY_elevation_adjustment.bgl and Traffic_KMRY_Monterey.bgl (both found in your scenery/world/scenery folder). Any other results may pinpoint other addons that may be clashing with KMRY. 

Let me know how you go,

Cheers,

Jarrad

Archived