Airports of Norway 3.73 - made for FTX Norway SP1

A big thank you to the ORBX guys, especially to Holger Sandmann. Having a beer for you!

Here is a few pics from AoN 3.73. The important stuff is my adjustments to SP1. One evening I also sat there with gmax, experimenting with extrudes, and before I knew it, I had finished Oslo Gardermoen pier north. Norwegian Wood. The roof is covered with treated oak, and they state it will last for 25 years. The main membrane is of course beneath the planks. That pier is not yet finished in reality, but I allow us simmers to be ahead of things. I also made the tower. The MS tower was well done, but the night textures was rather, err - illuminating.

Download from here, and also get the photos ending with "updated": https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=E0121E64DC8923CA!105

17001513060_262b4873b9_o.jpg

16566611084_c11c700244_o.jpg

17187389282_637e9ac7fc_o.jpg

16568858753_b6103fc178_o.jpg

Thank you! I never credit myself of good shots, as I am rather lazy about that. But I have decided to better myself by at least include a piece of non-standard weather now and then. Least I can do! :)

The ENGM photo I purchased myself, long time ago, when we had to pay for that kind of stuff. It cost me about NKR 4500. I realized a dream. What you now see is the same photo, but cut in pieces, then reassembled. I sometimes have more layers and pieces in Photoshop than in gmax. I have automated this. I press a button in Photoshop, and autumn is there. I press another button, and winter is there.

And sometimes I press the wrong button, and all hell is loose :-p

Thanks, I have discovered night shots are indeed interesting. There is no full night in any of my shots. They are dusk and dawn, because at those times, I get the shine both from raising or lowering sun, at the same time I get the night textures. It is my sneaky way of making people think night looks better than night. If I go to full night, everything gets a lot duller. OK now you can beat me up!

Archived