Google Pays Me $173 An Hour!

krigl

Google has blessed me with a $5000 a month at home job. See how >>>

;D

Every time I log onto photobucket I get the same stupid ad right now, just releasing frustration a little.... ::)

Anyway, frustration released, here are some screenies of flying Cairns - Croydon.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

To date in 3 years of FS in Australia I think I have only experienced rain once with real world weather on... does it EVER rain there?

Cheers

Krigl

These days it only ever rains in Sydney, and always on days when I visit there ;)

Nice shots, but the sky colour looks unnatural to me, we don't see that shade of blue in skies over Oz; it has a little too much green in the tone.

???Green?  There must be something wrong with my monitor!

Nice shots Krigl.  Your last one of Croydon really takes me back.  When I was a very young boy, I don't know why but we used to visit Croydon when it was the old London Airport and my parents took me to see the 'planes taking off.  This was before WW2 but I think I even remember that old shed behind the, is it a Mooney?  Anyway, it was the toilet in those days.  That must have been one hell of a long flight though.  I suppose you had it set on unlimited fuel? :-\ ;)

John

PS - You will all know the weather is our main topic of conversation here in England, so I refuse to talk about rain on the forum. Oops, I just did ;D

Cheers gents....

I'm afraid having never been to Aus I can't always guarantee that the skies in my screenshots will have quite the right shade...  ;);D

JohnY - I may be wrong with the name Croydon but the airport at which I landed was in either North Queensland or the NT :) Croydon UK would have been a long flight indeed lol.... nice memories of pre-WWII spotting with your folks, my Grandad used to take me to Birmingham in the late 70s/early 80s...

PS - You will all know the weather is our main topic of conversation here in England, so I refuse to talk about rain on the forum. Oops, I just did ;D

I just spent two 6 day stints (seperated by 2 weeks)in London over the last 6 weeks and the weather was fantastic 16-22 Degrees and blue skies for all of it! Never seen it before, probably never will again. I even have photos to prove it  ;D

I just spent two 6 day stints (seperated by 2 weeks)in London over the last 6 weeks and the weather was fantastic 16-22 Degrees and blue skies for all of it! Never seen it before, probably never will again. I even have photos to prove it  ;D

Pictures or it never happened!  ;D;)

Archived