Thank You ORBX!

Eraz0r

Okay, needed a short brake to "take inn" all the impressions from flying in such a beautiful environment  :D

Here are a couple of more screenies:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Once again, thank you Orbx and be sure, I will buy all of your region packs!  :)

Finally I can enjoy flying in my own backyard, Great effort guys, the installation went without a hitch, the instructions were very easy to follow.

BEAUTIFULL

I flew from devonport to Lonny early this morning, it brought back memories of some navs I did in my old thruster, the atmosphere the lighting, and those amazing ground textures, it didn't take much imagination to feel I was really up there ( you brought a tear to an old pilots eyes). If I had the technology to post some images I would have.

Thanks again guys, for all that hard work

cheers Ken

What can I say...

I rarely buy flightim add ons (I have purchased a grand total of 3 in the past 8 years). It's not because they are not worth it but rather I have to be very circumspect about where I spend my time and effort (doing full time work and part time uni kinda drains you). I have chosen instead to rely on the very generous efforts of freeware developers such as the VOZ team, David Maltby and the Project Opensky team. When a new payware product does become available I skim over its features knowing that unless it is truely outstanding I do not have the time to invest in it.

With FTX it was the complete opposite. I started off knowing that I wanted to buy it based on the truely excellent work by the VOZ team and spent many hours trawling through the FTX website and forums. This is truely a product that I am going to invest time and effort into.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived