Shark Bay Jenny

krigl

I was really looking forward to Shark Bay in 2.2, and now it's out I had to take a break from flying the Twin Comanche and go and check it out in the great port/repaint of the FS9 Jenny....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Loving 2.2 already, hopefully there's something new around Mt Ida as that's where I'm heading.

I see Gwolb has already had time to knock up some FSDiscover! files for 2.2, off to get that now. I find it a great help which has really increased enjoyment of OzX's work for FTX.

Thanks for looking in

Krigl

Very nice shots.  But you're not quite right Uhu, Krigl is still desperately holding on to the FS9 aircraft.  And who can blame him?  Some of the aircraft FS9 had should have been retained for FSX in my opinion.

John

I see Gwolb has already had time to knock up some FSDiscover! files for 2.2, off to get that now. I find it a great help which has really increased enjoyment of OzX's work for FTX.

Thanks for looking in

Krigl

Where are they located? I looked on the OZx website but could not find them...

Thanks very much gents for your comments.... I'll be sure to dl the new version of the Jenny, it's a classic, thank you!!

Wolter, some people have fun searching for OzX fields.... and some don't.  For me (and a fair proportion of the 243 other people who've downloaded 2.1 up to this evening I suppose :D) Gwolb's FSDiscover! files add a massive amount of extra value to my FTX experience as I can start a flight where I want, fly between OzX strips easily avoiding the boring, realism quashing default ones, fall back on the pop up text if I'm trying but failing to locate something, etc. I like to enjoy FTX and Ozx my way.... not all of us can be realworld or even skilled armchair pilots... :)

I'd do a lot less posting of varied FTX screenshots at the other forum I frequent if I had to keep looking for airfields lol. And even if you think I'm lazy, well... publicity's good, right?  ;)

http://www.simviation.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1241209956

Got the airfields Wolter, I was looking for Gwolbs 2.2 FSDiscover files that krigl was talking about...

That takes to fun out of finding the fields with the given directions imho

Wolter

I have been using FSDiscover to plot my legs around australia.. and it is a good way to pick the fields i want to see and add them as waypoints :)

Archived