Question on installing the latest libs

pete_auau

Last week I went  and installed  the latest  libs  and it installed  the ftx central 2   with no issues,  which  works wonders.  Than I went  and bought ftx global installed  no issues   and  than went  and bought Sedona airport  installed no issues.   Questions  is  do I need  to install the latest libs if  I do that   will  the new ftx  central2  install over my one  that I installed last week or  will the libs  know  that I already  it  installed  and  just install  the libs only?

One other issue  if s  that it  telling  me  I need to update  my ybcs   from my fss account  do I  just download the full installer  again and install over  my original installed version or  do I need  to uninstall my ybcs  and than  re install  from the latest download  from my fss account?

Hi Pete. I'm no expert but you need to install the libs every time you install some new scenery in FSX. Also FTX Centrall should let you update any scenery you have, that's FTX Centrall 2. Also don't forget to run the new FTX Configurator. Derek.

Howdy, what about Orbx freeware aiport packs? my new CentralV2 was asking if I'd like to install N.America and EU packs, so I did, ran the configurer, do I have to reinstall the latest lib's? as I only see the lib's attached to V2 Central release announcements.

Cheers Rod.

Howdy, what about Orbx freeware aiport packs? my new CentralV2 was asking if I'd like to install N.America and EU packs, so I did, ran the configurer, do I have to reinstall the latest lib's? as I only see the lib's attached to V2 Central release announcements.

Cheers Rod.

Hi Rod,

You shouldn't need to install the latest libraries afterwards unless FTX Central asks you to do so.

Archived