Orbx libs file corrupt at download

Csneddy

Hi can someone from the team take a look at this.

I've reinstalled FTX england following update to p3dv2.5

Getting an error message on ftx Central starup.... Unable to find terrain.cfg

So I thought I'd try installing the most upto date libs file. Downloaded and getting a win rar message that the source is corrupt and it won't open.

Can any one help...

Regards

Craig

Hi Craig

Read this and I think it will help you. The text is taken from instructions issued with the latest library files.

This is the recommended method for getting FTX Central to work with P3Dv2.5 (assuming a clean install of P3Dv2.5)

• Install Global (or one Region if you do not have Global), ignore the FTX Central error at the end of installation and then install this Orbxlibs followed by applying a Region/Global in FTX Central.

Note that with the unpatched FTX Central failing to locate the terrain.cfg initially has no effect on your Orbx install. The files are all in place, it just needs the patched FTX Central to do its final thing and append entries to the terrain.cfg file.

If you do receive errors while installing more regions as you progressively go along, simply run the Orbxlibs installer again.

Kind regards

Ian

Hi Ian

Thanks so much for the information. Will give that a go later today. My greatest issue is when downloading the latest libs file. It's corrupt.. ive tried n tried again downloading from ftx servers . But each time the file comes back as corrupt when I try to open or extract it.

Thanks craig

Archived