Iris Dynamics Yoke - Autopilot following

Hi Guys,

For anyone that is interested here is a quick demo of the Iris Dynamics control loading yoke working with the new autopilot following function included with the latest beta version of FSForce.

Using the default Maule in P3Dv2.5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AedIkMlSYfM

I'll be installing the PMDG NGX after work tonight so I'll get a chance to use the Iris with a more advanced addon aircraft.

They certainly don't give it away, do they?  :-[

I was lucky enough to purchase at pre-order prices in July last year - total cost including delivery and import duty to UK was approx £700GBP.

Definitely not a cheap purchase Bruce, but now that I have it there are no regrets.

I don't think Iris are actually taking any more orders for the yoke, they had alot of teething problems with their in-house manufacturing and some personnel also leaving the company; I think their strategy going forward is to license out their control loading technology and use third party manufacturer. It's entirely possible that in the not too distant future we may see flight sim hardware coming to market from other manufacturers with something like "Powered by Iris Dynamics" etc.

Archived