FTX AI aircraft aliased to default aircraft ?

dominique

Easy way to check... store your unwanted aircraft and see how your AI looks.  You can always 'restore' them.

you know, answering by yes or no would have gained you time and might have been overall nicer... Thanks for nothing then, I suppose

All the FTX AI aircraft are stand alone except for the Soundai files which are mainly aliased to the default aircraft. I'm not in a position to check which ones just yet but if you can not wait, it would be a simple excercise to identify which ones are used yourself.

Each aircraft type is aliased to one aircraft, ie. All the Airbuses and Boeings are aliased to the default B737. I used a custom Soundai file for the Dash 8's and ATR's

Thank you Graham, I am in no hurry actually so I will begin to store the most obvious first and then check the other ones one by one. I was not sure AI aircraft were aliased but thought some might be, model and/sound file.

And thanks again for these AI traffic sets, great lo look at and easy on the frame rate. I miss them when I fly in Open LC EU (hint, hint : ) )

Archived