Cunderdin YCUN on approach

As we gear into the final stretch of testing this week, I thought it would be good timing to pop up some more development shots.

Note the photorealistic township of Cunderdin (including full custom autogen), dry lake bed and airport approaches. Keen-eyed locals will also spot some familiar eye-candy; the (in)famous Ettamogah pub, Tigermoth display off Great Eastern Hwy, the silos, trainline and various animal hazards, amongst others.

And best of all, the price: free!

Cheers,

Jarrad

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Well it's there at Cunderdin, I've had a beer in it  :D

I've been there only once - it's the most expensive beer I think I've ever bought!

From what I understand the pub is part of a franchise, there is also one at a suburban shopping centre here in Perth too.

Cheers,

Jarrad

What aircraft is that in pic 1 btw?

To me that looks like a Embraer EMB-120 Brasilia. i may be wrong but im sure this is what Skippers fly?

if i am right (or wrong :P) where can i get the model and paint from?

cheers,

To me that looks like a Embraer EMB-120 Brasilia. i may be wrong but im sure this is what Skippers fly?

That's correct, the downside is that it's an FS9 model that I ported over specifically for these screenshots :D No VC or soundset, just the stylish model, with some small issues normally associated with FS9 imports (texture issues for props, etc). It's by Eric Cantu (spelling?), I found the model and paint at avsim.

Cheers,

Jarrad

That's correct, the downside is that it's an FS9 model that I ported over specifically for these screenshots :D No VC or soundset, just the stylish model, with some small issues normally associated with FS9 imports (texture issues for props, etc). It's by Eric Cantu (spelling?), I found the model and paint at avsim.

Cheers,

Jarrad

thanks for that. might give it a pass though. dont like the idea of no VC :P

cheers,

Archived