Birthdays.

Dadtom65

Hi all. Just noticed in the today's birthdays section there are members wbdrc who is 85 and M.Ellenazaina who 82. Congratulations to you both on your birthdays and still enjoying Flt Sim. I hope I live as long as you guys. Getting there. One other question and not being funny, but will our names be on the Forum for ever so to speak. Hope you guys and all of us here have many more years enjoying the world that is Flt Sim. Cheers Derek.

I'm 81 Derek. The other evening my wife and I went to a Chinese restaurant for dinner. My fortune cookie said, "Long life is in store for you." So I guess I'll still be around to buy Open LC North America and Germany.

I have a flight simming pal who lives in Texas and is approaching 93. He flew Mustangs during WW2 and has some Ford Tri-motor time. He's still at it on the computer screen.

Noel

I'm 81 Derek. The other evening my wife and I went to a Chinese restaurant for dinner. My fortune cookie said, "Long life is in store for you." So I guess I'll still be around to buy Open LC North America and Germany. ...

Noel

:lol: I'd totally forgotten about OpenLC NA.

I'm 81 Derek. The other evening my wife and I went to a Chinese restaurant for dinner. My fortune cookie said, "Long life is in store for you." So I guess I'll still be around to buy Open LC North America and Germany.

I have a flight simming pal who lives in Texas and is approaching 93. He flew Mustangs during WW2 and has some Ford Tri-motor time. He's still at it on the computer screen.

Noel

That is too cool....old Vets like yourself and your friend in Texas are always a pleasure for a younger Vet to sit down with and swap war stories. I love having a cold one and chatting with you guys. So much history.

Archived