NA PNW Seattle Sea Ports

cflord

I noticed when I went to Seattle Washington USA in the NA PNW (USA Canada Pacific Northwest) scenery all the ships (except one), cranes, and cargo are missing from the Seattle Port area.  You have such great port scenery in other ports around the world to include San Francisco in the USA Northern California scenery.  Is there any way we can get an update to fix the missing objects from the Seattle Port area?

Cliff

Hi Cliff,

I believe we removed some of the default vessels because they are so heavy on frames but there definitely are a couple of them still in the downtown harbor basins along with about two dozen cranes. Make sure you have the latest Orbx Libraries installed from our Support Page and also have your scenery complexity slider at full right.

Cheers, Holger

It's also worth noting that the Seattle port objects are controlled by the "Scenery Complexity" slider... If this isn't high enough, the port objects will start to be removed. Maybe check your scenery complexity to make sure it's high enough...

I'll check my scenery complexity slider. I thought it was up all the way; but maybe not. I just love the seaport/dock area around Oakland and San Francisco, CA. These are the way ports

are suppose to look like. Thanks for getting back with me.

Cliff

Archived