C-130 at Homer ... fireworks ... think I forgot something on landing

Rob Ainscough

Great job with Homer Orbx crew ... even works in v2.5 beta 4 (obviously without ObjectFlow).

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qy0cDD_emEY

That CS C-130 can create some great fireworks.

Yes, I just jumped in to the CS C-130 and it shows ... not sure what I missed on landing, oops.

Cheers, Rob.

Anyway, great vid! Excellent also the rendering of this C-130 version, aircraft that I flew a lot in real life!

Very good performance of P3D, I think it's ready for the big leap: 64 bits!

Thank you very much for posting this vid!

Cheers,

The CS C-130 is actually a FSX only aircraft (older one at that), surprised I was able to get it to install in P3D with this much working functionality.

But I love Alaska and Orbx did a superb job with Homer.

Cheers, Rob.

As usual a great video :) Lookin forward to v2.5

I had the C-130 installed in v2.0 since the sim came out and indeed it works great and it is good on the frames.

Very nice .... I thought your landing was right on. You rolled perfectly on touchdown and pitched forward, but for what reason??  Weird.  No warning lights.  Great video ... love the way the sunlight walks across the dash when you turn ... 

Great video! There's actually a cargo space large enough for a C-130 on the north ramp, in case some Alaskan heavy lifters show up.

Out of curiosity, where is the destination airport?

I believe that's PAKN (King Salmon Airport) ... but I could be wrong, was just looking for a spot to land.

Cheers, Rob.

Archived