Object reference not set to an instance of an object ...

Raif

Hi..

My first mail here...Great work you're doing at Orbx. Thanks..I do however have a problem. I can't launch FTX Central. I'm getting an error message and when I look into the tools section..I'm getting the above message. In the 'Tools' Section under 'reports': 'FTX Products Installed'..Same message again. 

I've tried to post a 'screenie' to no avail BTW..sorry..I do have the latest liberalities installed too..I'm running Windows 7 too.got an awful feeling that this might have something to do with it.

Thanks in advance

Best wishes

Raif 

Hi Walter

Apologies for not being clear...FSX .The Region Files Validation Report came up with:

Custom Files Validation Report

Custom file does not exist.
C:\FSX\ORBX\Scripts\Custom.na\veg_palm1.dds

Custom file does not exist.
C:\FSX\ORBX\Scripts\Custom.na\veg_tropical2.dds

Hope this is of some use. Thing is..When I use the Pacific NW Demo (KHQM) my frame rates have really dropped. for some reason this has manifested itself today..

Thanks for the prompt reply BTW

Raif

Hi Again Holger...

Got the first part done..now a little unsure as to waht to do with :

" and set the required Region in FTX Central afterwards. I made a batch file for that purpose (and still dream of the day we will get freed from this)."

I've managed to open the FTX Central box..and the 'Region Files Validation Report popped up..Forgive me, as I'm not too much of a whiz re: PC's and files etc...Still sort of learning..surprised I've got this far with your great work there  ;D

Thanks for your time...

Raif

Hi Again..

Sorted it thanks..I did some messing around and added the .dds file to the NA main files. 

Really appreciate your prompt support. Now to sort out the FPS issue. 

Best Wishes

Raif

This has happened to me too.

I'm not an FSX super user and am only coming back to it after being on holiday but I did recently update Open LC EU to 1.15 and installed the latest libraries so I wonder whether these issues are connected.

Kind  regards

J

Archived