OrbX site : a lot of 522 or SQL errors these days

dominique

Me too on a regular basis lately, but presumed it was due to the recent work being done by JayKae.

Jack

:ph34r:  I was blaming British Telecom... as I'd forgotten about forum updates by JayKae.

It usually indicates server maintenance activity. There is an extraordinary amount of effort and software systems being run by Jay to keep our servers and sites from being taken down by hackers. We face daily threats so there is constant vigilance taking place in the background.

I would rather have us all face 522 and SQL errors now and again versus our sites being down for days or more.

I would rather have us all face 522 and SQL errors now and again versus our sites being down for days or more.

Us too ! Not a complaint anyway, just thought that it may help you knowing the quality of access on our side.

There is an extraordinary amount of effort and software systems being run by Jay to keep our servers and sites from being taken down by hackers. We face daily threats so there is constant vigilance taking place in the background.

Shocking, simply shocking. I imagined that flight simmer where of a certain age in general and where more respectful of rights.

I sadly see that sometime when typing a search for a scenery review in Google. hack site offering FSX addon.

Well I'm a proud owner by right of all your product.

Ben

Archived