Purchasing!

Aeroflux

Once again a big Thank You to John for all the good work. I am sure remuneration will pay off all the sweat in the end!

Now back to us the customers with a big question : How we cope with our partners, wifes, girl-friends etc. and spending money

on our hobbies? Currently I cannot buy anything without being told off, criticised of all things which I am not doing or what

I should do or spend my money on! :(:-\ ???

Get rid of them all.. Thats what I did.. Resigned a month ago, I'm single, and I live with my parents, so less chores. And I could even hang out on the Orbx forums on valentines day.

Learn from me :D

Not all wives are like that, I spend probably an hour or two, 3 to 4 times a week sailing vsk5, my wife often brings me a cuppa and sometimes dinner if I'm online early, I don't abuse it and when the times right I reciprocate. 1st wife was more like yours and I have seen a couple of mates go down in flames, used to be known as AIDS,  AVIATION INDUCED DIVORCE SYNDROME.

may be time to upgrade to a more understanding model, recomend installing New Wife 1.2, but 1st install SMART SOLICITOR 2.1.

GOOD LUCK

Ok My mrs hits the roof if i spend to much time in the office so i thought i would brush up the mood a little and spent the last 4 days 14 hours aday tiling our house. so if she complains i will download solicitor 2.1 and new wife 1.2 and give that a shot lol.

Shane

Archived