Orbx Virgin

I'm new at this, so please help me get to your level of expertise.

Just downloaded Orbx  EU England to go with FSX SE (no other version installed). Does the download include all current updates or do I have to add them to the game?

On set up window advises cannot find Scenery. Config files.  I have trawled forum pages and can someone confirm I cannot install this add-on until a new installer has been released by Orbx? I do not and cannot cope with changing paths etc. tec.

Most grateful for any suggestions

I'm new at this, so please help me get to your level of expertise.

Just downloaded Orbx  EU England to go with FSX SE (no other version installed). Does the download include all current updates or do I have to add them to the game?

On set up window advises cannot find Scenery. Config files.  I have trawled forum pages and can someone confirm I cannot install this add-on until a new installer has been released by Orbx? I do not and cannot cope with changing paths etc. tec.

Most grateful for any suggestions

Hello Ashley and welcome to the Orbx community! 

If you recently purchased the product from the Flight Sim Store, you have version 1.3 which includes all but one update which is Service Pack 4. You can get the latest patch on the product page here. https://www.fullterrain.com/product/eng

Hope that helps! 

Thank you for your replies, I have followed suggestions but comes up with cannot locate scenery.config files which is my main issue, they are installed to FSX SE but will not validate as FSX SE cannot locate scenery files. Is this because there is no installer released from Orbx for installing their products to the Steam edition of FSX?

I am really grateful for this help supplied so far.

Archived