Italy-Rivers sunken

hal9000

Hi,

I got a problem in Italy Genova surrounding, look at the pic.

Italy-mesh.jpg

There are no other sceneries in this Area. UTX-EU is installed, but totaly deactivated.

As Mesh I use FSGenesis.

There are a lot of this anomaly there and all got to do with water (Lakes also)

Maybe somebody nows help.

P.S. If this the wrong section - sorry

Personly i have to say, that after i bite the bullet and Deleted UTX from my ORBX setup and finaly brought "The lot" i am the happyest little Simmer in the world.

:)  :)  :)

Henrik

Thanks for all that ORBx+Pilots, and all my fustrations is over. 8)  

Hello Stephan,

Below is what I am seeing, is it possible you have residual files with UTX that may be causing a conflict?

Richard

P0cmq.jpg

nGtc1.jpg

Hi Stephan,

although maybe that the UTX-EU is disabled but it is still influencing your install, best is to delete it completely as otherwise you will keep running into all kinds of anomalies that we can't cure, see screenshots I took at your stated coordinates

FTX Global Base + Vector + FTX OLC EU (fsX DX9)

limj_001.jpg

limj_002.jpg

Hi hal, I have FSGenesis to and have exactly the same problem and I don't have anything from UTX on my system. The problem begins already with the river that runs next to Albenga airport and goes about 80 Km to the north, north east. Comparing pictures with Wolter's pictures above it looks like FSGenesis draws much more mountains in that area, my guess is that the Alps region with the 19m mesh from FSGenesis is bigger then the Alps region from FTXGLOBAL. At some parts the rivers look normal and then disappear with roads and cars in to a deep abiss, looks scary there. I tried disabling VECTOR completely but that didn't change a thing so it looks like it isn't a Vector problem.

Herman

Archived