Problem with installing jackson hole

hyperkid321

Okay so i bought the ORBX Jackson hole airport on the 27th of December plus The FTX Central Rockies along with it. And upon installing  Jackson hole ive  encountered an Error that Said the following. Extract: error writing to file C:/ Users/owner/AppData/Local/Temp/nsw52C7.tmp.

so then i installed the scenery through the Setup2 and 3 option. but all i get is the ground textures. can someone tell me what is wrong with my fsx and how to fix it. ???

Hi there,

welcome to Orbx!

Those kinds of errors typically indicate an incomplete download; see http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/82288-corrupt-download-cant-unzip-please-read-here/

Also check that you have sufficient harddisk space and no overly protective User Access Control or antivirus that may prevent writing to the temp folder (probably OK though since the other two installers worked).

Cheers, Holger

okay now i got the scenery installed. Buildings, Planes, and surround areas are displayed. however the parking lot is out of wack. the road is one place, yet the #D cars are formed up in another place with the road going through while there is a parking lot texture that is un alighned with the building like where you think where they should be. oh yeah the Jackson hole road entrence is merged in the cars so is the fence made out of logs. i hope you understand what im saying.

Archived