O68 Mariposa floating runways

MartyV

wanted to take a look at Yosemite tonight and take off from O68 Mariposa airport but the runways are floating and the scenery elements are toy sized compared to my aircraft.  I've attached a few screen shots that hopefully illustrate the issue.

f1DIQ.png
eq9FO.png
9shkf.jpg

Did the search as suggested but and came up with following files with O68.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_NA_NCA05_SCENERY\scenery, the files are; FTX_NCA_objects_O68_PLC, ADEX_FTX_NCA_O68_Mariposa_Yosemite, ADEX_FTX_NCA_O68_Mariposa_Yosemite_CVX

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\Scripts\Custom.na\OFF, files are;

ADEX_FTX_NCA_O68_Mariposa_Yosemite_CVX, ADE_FTX_NCA_O68_elevation_adjustment

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery

, ADE_FTX_NCA_O68_elevation_adjustment.OFF

Latest scenery libraries are installed

Curios resolution to the issue I was experiencing, went into FTX Central and set Global Base to North America to see if there was any difference.  No change, so I set it back to FTX Global and when I went back to Mariposa the issue was resolved, was running into some other airports with elevation anomalies as well and they also have now appeared to have been fixed. :blink:

Archived