FTX Global Base Not Injecting into the Scenery Library

Mcttwist

I recently installed Global Base, and I noticed that in the User Guide, it shows that it should be placing some files into the scenery library, however, mine has not done this.  When I load into the sim, my textures take a long time to load, and don't look like what FTX advertised with global itself.  I know that it installed correctly, but I don't know if I need to manually do someting, or if I need to do it through FTX Central.

Hi there,

Firstly, make sure that you have installed the latest Orbxlibs from here https://fullterrain.com/support#Orbxlibs

Global only adds 3 scenery folders to your library, OLC_AA, OLC_EU1 & OLC_NA1. Check if you have those entries listed, if not go to the ORBX\Scripts folder and run FTXConfigurator_OLC.exe (you won't see any confirmation as its a silent operation)

All the other files that are installed are texture files that replace the default ones. Can you post a screenshot of what you do not think looks correct (with the co-ordinates) please.

Hi there,

Firstly, make sure that you have installed the latest Orbxlibs from here https://fullterrain.com/support#Orbxlibs

Global only adds 3 scenery folders to your library, OLC_AA, OLC_EU1 & OLC_NA1. Check if you have those entries listed, if not go to the ORBX\Scripts folder and run FTXConfigurator_OLC.exe (you won't see any confirmation as its a silent operation)

All the other files that are installed are texture files that replace the default ones. Can you post a screenshot of what you do not think looks correct (with the co-ordinates) please.

Thanks for the help, the main issue was in the FSX.cfg.  I just reset that and everything loads fine now.

Archived