WA80 wrong elevation

peter58

Not sure what that is.

You will miss out on a lot of things in FTX land when not having the latest library files installed, also they are essential for various objects and flow items in the FTX sceneries

available here and make darned sure you get the correct version for your SIM => https://www.fullterrain.com/support#Orbxlibs

Hi peter58,

You might initially end up underground as the runway elevation is now set by "flattens" rather than the default runway which has been reduced to zero width. I haven't noticed this before but that is a possibility I suppose.  Once it's raised (try slew mode and raise it a little) you should be fine.  I just tried it and everything seems to be OK.

Cheers, Neil

Okay,thanks. Just a coup[le more questions...

1, When I am set to Global and go to a saved flight, my aircraft is not where I left it. It's even off in a field in some cases like Nanaimo.

2. Is there an airport that I could check to see if Global is even working, honestly I am not seeing much of a difference outside my upgraded regions, PNW etc.

3. Below is a shot out the window heading to Snettisham, I didn't think I would see a texture like this, when all the others are so good.

DNjy.jpg

These are just minor things overall I am so impressed with your products. I have been simming for many, many years and the difference today is astounding. Between you and REX I really feel like I am there!

• 1 year later...

Bumping an old topic, but I found the reason you are having issues. WA80 and WA81 have problems in PNW

The PNW WA80 afcad file is coded for WA81

And there are 3 WA81 afcad files

ADE_FTX_PNW_WA81_Fishermans_Bay_SPB

ADE_FTX_PNW_WA81_Fishermans_Bay_LPS

ADE_FTX_PNW_WA81_Fishermans_Bay_SBP

Archived