More different static aircraft for NOR?

PatrickM

Hi Patrick,

not sure why it was moved back and forth, perhaps because it's not really a support topic, more like a request for additional features. Either way, we don't have custom narrow-body Boeing or Airbus models at this time so we can't make any repaints either. Besides, if anything we tend to get complaints regarding too many static aircraft, presumably blocking AI or user parking spaces.

How about adding AI packages instead? With a bit of work you don't even have to spend money as there are some great freeware alternatives available.

Cheers, Holger 

Hi Patrick,

not sure why it was moved back and forth, perhaps because it's not really a support topic, more like a request for additional features. Either way, we don't have custom narrow-body Boeing or Airbus models at this time so we can't make any repaints either. Besides, if anything we tend to get complaints regarding too many static aircraft, presumably blocking AI or user parking spaces.

How about adding AI packages instead? With a bit of work you don't even have to spend money as there are some great freeware alternatives available.

Cheers, Holger 

I really prefer your static aircraft over AI. Gives me the impression the world isn't empty (I fly with AI off). Surely, a low airliner poly can't be that big a pain to model. I would try if I could :)

• 8 months later...

Im also seeing a FlyBe Q400 at Yellowknife in Canada?

Different issue, best to make a new topic (in the freeware support forum, as this issue relates to the FTXGlobal freeware airports) for your issue, rather than tagging on to an existing thread, cheers!

Archived