LC Europe doesn't show in FTX Central

Pagouti

I have recently purchased FTX Global, FTX Vector and FTX OpenLC Europe and installed everything. According to the documentation, an icon should appear for LC  Europe. It doesn't. When I look into the installed components list, I see ten regions installed. I believe I can see differences between sceneries before and after installing Europe, so, apparently, nothing is wrong. However, I can't get rid of the feeling that something is not what it should be. Can someone tell me what is going on?

Hi :)

The only change visible in the CP of FTX Central is that the icon for "Default fsX" is changed to "FTX Global"

could you post a screenshot of the FTX Central as what you are seeing at your end, info on how to do that you can find here => http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/38447-how-to-post-a-screenshot-on-the-orbx-forums/?p=335815

Hi Walter,

By the way, I forgot to say that I fly P3D. In the attachment I enclosed a screen dump of FTX Central and all other possibly useful information that I could obtain from it. Does this meet your requirements?

Regards,

Han

You should see only an icon for Global.

OpenLC is an enhancement for and

therefore a part of FTX Global and does

not have a separate icon for LC Europe.

Unless you install at least one of the European

regions, ie England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland,

Northern Ireland and soon, I expect Norway

you will not see a Europe icon.

In defence of the documentation, nowhere

does it state that there is an icon for OpenLC Europe.

Archived