KMWL covered in water

Buziel-411

EDIT: It looks like someone else has reported this same issue. http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/87214-kmwl-under-water-ftx-global-vector-120/Hopefully this is fixed in the future!

Hello,

I am using FTX Vector 1.2, FTX Global 1.3, and the latest version of the ORBX libraries (December 2014 release). At one specific airport, KMWL, the entire airport is surrounded in water.

NywE2eB.jpg

There are also some elevation issues around the airport. I have tried enabling and disabling AEC without success. The only other addons I am using that I would think could interfere are FsGenesis mesh and REX4. I have also tried disabling Vector_EXX in the scenery library but that did not help.

Thank you for any assistance!

FTX AA ORBX LIBRARIES VER 141207 7th DECEMBER 2014
FTX GLOBAL BASE PACK - Version 1.30 September 2014
FTX GLOBAL VECTOR PACK - Version 1.20 October 2014
FTX NA NCA Northern California V1.00 February 2014

FTX NA PNW PACIFIC NORTHWEST V1.0 PATCH 008 February 2014

FTX openLC Base Region Version 1.10 - September 2013

FTX openLC Europe Region 1 (Baltics Demo) Version 1.10 - September 2013

FTX openLC North America Region 1 Version 1.00 - September 2013

FTX US 1S2 Darrington Muni Airport Version 1.1 - April 2011

This "might" be an issue with the latest version as I just noticed the same problem at KDKX, Knoxville-Downtown

I also have the latest version and do not have any third-party scenery or modified ADE files for this airport.  I didn't have this problem with the last revision.

This "might" be an issue with the latest version as I just noticed the same problem at KDKX, Knoxville-Downtown

I also have the latest version and do not have any third-party scenery or modified ADE files for this airport.  I didn't have this problem with the last revision.

Even i have noticed the issue at KDKX..so u r not alone here..which means as of now, 2 airports are on water now, KMWL and KDKX..i hope the developers notices this, and fixes these issues in the upcoming updates.

govind

Archived